Mahatma Gandhi once said 'India's future lies in its villages'. Even today, villages are the backbone of the country, where nearly seventy percent of our population lives. Everyone knows that village development is national development.
Let us we develop our village ourselves. Let us adopt our village ourselves. So as to develop our Mandal, Constituency, District and State. Let us develop our village by forming village development committees beyond Religion, Caste, Politics and Individuals.
Model / Ideal villages like Ankapur (Nizamabad district), Gangadevipalli (Warangal district), Erravelli (Medak district), Ibrahimpur (Siddipet district), Hiware Bazaar,Ahmednagar (Maharashtra), Punsari (Gujarat) were once ordinary villages only. But those villages have when they formed village cimmittees and all the villagers have worked together in unity and dedication to make their villages Model / Ideal villages not only for the country but also internationally. Our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on behalf of the Government of India has studied the developments in Hiware Bazaar, Ahmednagar (Maharashtra), Punsari (Gujarat) as well as our Gangadevipalli (Warangal District) in Telangana and directed that each village in each district of India should be made an ideal village.
Each person has a desire or a quest to do something for their own village. But one is left with the impression that it is impossible to do anything alone, and that anything else is impossible. If there is a good platform about development in his own village , every individual or persom will come forward to participate in the development his village either the way of monitory or else what he can do for the village. In a village, apart from the villagers there are three to four times more vilagers (Non Resident Villagers) living in the outlying areas of that village.They all have a desire to do something for their village. Therefore, with the motto to develop our village, we can adopt and develop our village ourselves by forming village development committees that include all communities (wards, youth, women, veterans, students, teachers, non resident villagers, officials and elected representatives), regardless of religious, caste, politics or individuality. Let us make our village an ideal village with the entire cooperation of the villagers and non resident villagers and the officials and elected public representatives.
1.To Make the Village Swatch.
2.Taking appropriate measures to increase groundwater.
3. Planting and conservation of trees up to village limits thereby protecting the environment.
4.Promoting modern, natural organic farming practices with collaboration and technology. Village level planning for soil tests and integrated farming.
5. Improving training and employment opportunities for youth.
6. Establishment of supply system for sale of rural produce.
7. Improving electrifying roads.
8. To be a completely peaceful (non-controversial) village.
9. Carrying out health awareness programs for the villagers.
10.Strive for modern educational teaching with social values and sports elements.
11. Strive for improvement of essential systems.
12. Strive to promote caste occupations.
13. To inspire village activities and festivals to be celebrated collectively.
14. Ensuring proper implementation of all government schemes.
15. To ensure that the work of the villagers in government offices is completed on time.
16. To work for mutual development by connecting with fellow villages, zones, constituencies and districts.
The 10 step process of Smart Village is:
EMPLOYMENT & ENTERPRENEURSHIP: